We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dream Zoo level 51, new Dinosaurs get Expensive


So I got to level 51 this afternoon while doing some shopping. The first thing I notice that you CAN buy the level 51 dinosaurs through safaris with other than zoo buck. You can buy the animals bascially with Hearts.
According to Dream Zoo Popup guide. going on Safari with Hearts has a low chance of getting a flat tire. In my  Safari today, I went on 4 safaris, and 1 of them got a spare tire. So in about 48 items, 1 of them was a flat tire. That's pretty good odds.


However, these safaris costs 20 Hearts each time for the Dilophosaurus, and 70 Hearts for the Triceratops, and each flat tire is 15 hearts to fix. Those are pretty expensive in my opinion, however, I do have a small stock of Hearts, so for now, I can afford the luxury. Also, I've been getting back about 10% of the hearts I gave out via the 'Gifts'.



Common Triceratops costs 18 Hearts to breed and is on a 29 hour timer.


At level 51,  you get the first 2 types of animals in a zone. So I got myself the Dilophosaurus and the Triceratops. I'll update the coin collection schedule as necessary.



On a sad note, I accidentally went on 2 random safaris, Jungle and Tropical using Zoo Bucks! Yikes, that's 60 Zoo bucks, almost all of what I had. The stupid Safari with Zoo bucks is right next to the

Getting back to point...As I've said before, going on 'Safari' is different from adding a 'Wild Animal'. The 'Wild Animal' costs 20 Heats in the Prehistoric Dinosaur phase, whereas the 'Safari' costs 80 Hearts. The difference is that in the 'Safari' window, you can basically find any of the 6 different types on animals in that habitat/zone.

5 comments:

  1. How did you stock pile 2500+ hearts? Did you spend actual money on them or did you take the countless hours to go to each neighbors zoo and get hearts? I have you as a neighbor and I hover around the 200 heart amount. I also tried your money technique on the iPad and when I swapped the animals in and out, after collecting the coins the game would tell me it's "updating" and then I would loose all the coins I collected and any improvements I made with it. Have you run into anything like that? Also anyone reading this and want to add me here is my code: BJQAOXS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure my 2500+ hearts come mostly from daily gifts to players. I have over 300 neighbors, and even at a conservative rate of 20%, I get 60 hearts returned per day. And at some point, there was a bug where I can send multiple Gifts per day. So I get a few hundred hearts per day, even more actually.

      the 'updating' is because your bonus space is over 1000%. You need to keep your total bonus for an animal under 1000% (bascially 10 times) to keep it kosher with Zynga

      It seems I've already invited you early on, and I think it's Dream Zoo that's messing up the invitation. I don't think you can see my invitation and every time I try to add you, it says I've already invited you. :)

      Delete
  2. I just wish the dinosaurs weren't so freakin enormous!! It's driving me crazy cause it doesn't look good and is a freakin mess!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would liketo have more neighbours :) mind if i add some of you guys? so i can get more hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Feel free to add anyone and everyone. It's great having lots of neighbors. There's lots of places to get zoo codes, you can also leave your zoo code http://i3ruin.blogspot.com/p/zoo-codes.html

      Delete