We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dream Zoo, how to add dream zoo neighbors


In Dream Zoo, you can't really add random community zoo's as your neighbor, unless they post their zoo code in their zoo's  name. What you have to do is to first go to either go to zynga.com or facebook and look for people posting their zoo code. I personally find zynga's forum post rather lacking, and the better bet is to go to facebook.

There are a few facebook groups on Dream Zoo, I find that the ones form this page Dream Zoo Neighbors really do the trick. Try adding the top most post, they are the most active ones.

You can also try to have people add you as their neighbor. Post on Facebook, or just put your Code at the end of your Zoo's name. It's Under Menu>Settings>Zoo Name:

2 comments:

  1. Starting yesterday my zoo is swarmed with visitors with a heart. I can spend all my time visiting their zoos and sending them invites. That translates to getting loads of gifts in my inbox! Is this just happening to me?

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! that sounds wonderful for your zoo! It was not in my Dream Zoo's experience that I get alot of visitors initially, probably because Zynga only recently fixed their friend's problems.

    I think for your case, the Holiday Season as well as a fixed friends UI makes for loads more visitors! Yay for your zoo!

    I'm somewhat unclear as to how visiting other people's Dream Zoo translates to sending them invites. It could be something new, but I can't do it from my Dream Zoo. I hope you can reply back with how you are doing it! I'd be more than happy to learn from you too. :)

    Congrats on your new Zoo, I hope you have a wonderful time with all your new animals. Also, post your Dream Zoo ID and I'll add you to my neighbors.

    ReplyDelete