We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dream Zoo How to get your Babies Accelerated at a higher rate


So, I've been thinking about and implementing some strategies in order to get my baby animals to be accelerated by my neighbors. I've come to the conclusion that neighbors are basically lazy, most just wander in and do what's easiest or closest. So, in order to get your baby animal accelerated, you must make sure it's easy for your neighbors to click them. That means location, location, location.

Once you get enough land expansions, you can implement the location based animal acceleration strategy. It does take a little more work on your part, but so far, the regulars are very good. My baby animals are accelerated super fast.

What's I've done is to put the baby that I want to accelerate right on the landing screen when you visit the zoo. Here is a picture of what my current landing screen looks like.
As you can see, once you land in my zoo, you can see the 2 babies (and to a smaller extend, the 3rd animal) that I want to be accelerated. Two on top, one below.

I've tried other different configurations, like the one below, but I didn't like it.


As you zoom out of the screen (below), you can see what I've done to the surrounding land. You also notice that you need quite a bit of land to do this, as sometimes you may want to accelerate babies from 3 different zones, so you need spaces between them.

So by making it easier for visitors to actually get their hearts, they win, and you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment