We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dream Zoo: What's there to do once you get to Max Level


So, I've been at level 50, the maximum level so far in Dream Zoo, for several days now. I'm not sure what else to do really. I'm currently just collecting coins to raise my animals to all Champions. Its very expensive and since I'm not paying zynga any money, I have to do it by collecting coins from the animals.

As such, I'm not sure what else to do in the game. I'm currently trying to get all my animals to be in the 'hungry' phase. I'd wash them but not feed them. I'm trying to see if I can do it, but I think sometimes it resets if I crash out of the game.



So if anyone has any ideas on what I can do in game, leave me a comment and I see what I can do.

I shall leave you guys with this, a picture of the Dream Zoo version of the Tasmanian Devil. I think I like the face of the Tasmanian Devil from the Tropical Zone best of all because it has a mischievous look to it.

3 comments: