We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dream Zoo after 7 days.


It's been 7 days since I've started playing Zynga Dream Zoo. So far, my zoo is level 19, and I have about 1/2 million coins and just waiting on my newborn and land expansion timers to be done with.

I'm not going to be buying anything with real currency, just in-game currency that I can get through the game itself, and I'm trying to maximize the amount of  coins I can obtain.

I will post a sitched picture of my whole zoo when I get to it.

What I'm trying to accomplish with this blog is to chronicle and organize my thoughts as to how I want to build my zoo, as well as to put on paper my strategy to making as much coin as I can. So far, as I can tell just from cursory look, the max allowed space for coins is 7 digits, which means, the max coin I can get is just 1 coin shy of 10 million coins.

I have some idea how the game works, how land multipliers and cooldowns work, and I'm going to put all the coin collection timers in a spreadsheet (available to the public) for my own reference.

I think my goal for this blog is to give new players to Dream Zoo a way to maximize their zoo if they were to start the Zoo from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment