We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dream Zoo Won, I lost.


Dream Zoo has a new game update today. I could play for about 2 hours, but now I can't even play at all. My game would start up, then before I can do anything, I'd crash. I think that's really the last straw. The game has been hobbling from one bug to another. I think this is where I acknowledge that the game has beaten me. But before I go, I just want to add something on Habitat Space Multipler. There is a Maximum Percentage that you can get for a single Animal Unit. Each Animal can only be multiplied by 1000% (one thousand) . If you go above that, the game will take the gold away and you get a nominal low amount.

I'm going to be posting the Coin Collection Schedule onto a Blog page and taking down the document...well...eventually, because I won't be working on it anymore since I won't be playing the game anymore.

So good luck to all of you out there. Have you have fun with your Dream Zoo while it lasts. 


5 comments:

  1. Hey Syd, This is one of your Dream Zoo neighbors (Anni's Paradise). I had noticed when visiting you before the update that moving around in your zoo was much slower than mine. After the update it is even worse and only moves haltingly. Your cool layout probably maxed their system! Sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed reading all of your tips. Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On your "Dream Zoo Coin Collection Schedule" I notice you have the Rhino at 18 hours. Mine collect every 12 hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again! You may be right. I might have actually used the 2nd family Rhino to make that number :). Unfortunately, I actually sold all my animals from that zone, so I can't confirm (or deny) it. If another reader can verify it, that'll be helpful. I'll ask one of my friends too.

      Thanks for looking into the Schedule :) I will try and keep it as accurate as possible. If you want, I can give you access to correct it. Just say the word.

      Delete
  4. Sad to hear that you won't be playing or updating this blog. I found it informative and fun to read. Thanks for your work you put into and also for the money strategy video you posted to youtube that outlined the animal+multiplier tile shuffle technique. I have actually used it on my entire zoo with great success. 10 million dream zoo coins thank you.

    Maybe a future fix or update will bring you back. Here's to hoping! =-D

    ReplyDelete