We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dream Zoo for Android


I just found out Dream Zoo is now available for Android. Still in 'Beta' form according to Android Market. I'll install on my Nook Color (Cyanogen Mod) and see how it goes. Screenshots are a bit different on Android Machines, so I probably won't be taking as much photos.

You can Add me, my code is BPAVOFF

I think I'll note down the Goals and Rewards for the Android at level 1, and see if they match up with the Apple version.

So you CAN add Dream Zoo Neighbors from the Apple Platform (iphone, ipad) from your Android platform devices. How nice.

So far, the android app is just as buggy as the iphone app. But the load time is alot faster. I'm not sure if it's because I'm only level 3, or because the nook color has a better processor, but it definitely loads a whole lot faster.

Also, the game play so far on the Nook Color is VERY fast and responsive. The touchscreen doesn't seem to be as responsive to the fingers, but once it registers, the game responds very very very fast. Also, I don't have to squint or place the iphone 6 inches from my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment