We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dream Zoo. Level 55.


*DING* Just leveled to 55.

Let me tell you, the road to level 55 was very expensive. From over 8 million coins, I dipped down to about 500 thousand. My stash of Hearts went from over 2500 to currently just 51, and I still have to get my Champion Diplodocus.


I just noticed form the screenshot that they gave me some Free Grassland Safari, <sarcasm>how generous</sarcasm>

So if you're my Neighbor, Send me HEARTS! :) and If you're not my neighbor yet, Add me! O W K Z U P and send me Hearts! This is so that I can finally finish my Coin Collection Spreadsheet.

I'm not sure what to do with all my animals. There isn't enough space to put all the animals in a neat arrangement while still having room for my Coin Farm. I'll Update this with a composite picture of my whole Zoo when I get enough money to get into the expansion screen for a extended Zoom Out View.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very very interesting. A lot of useful informations. Congratulations.

    Me, I'm playing for 15 days and I am on level 32.
    My most useful tips are :
    - get 3 champion families of rhinos and a big empty space to put them, to have more than 400.000 coins a day with them.
    - visit safaris to earn experience (I noticed when I visit a friend just after that, my coins go back to my original credit, so no coins lost).

    You can add me as a neighbor with code CTNTEOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your tips. They are very good tips for everyone to know.

    ReplyDelete