We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dream Zoo: how to get Red Tailed Hawks (5th or 6th Animal)


As of this post on 2/25/2012, the Prairie Animals Bison and Red Tailed Hawks are not showing up in the Wild Animal Selection Screen. However, you can get these animals by going on 'Safari'. The Safari costs more than the regular 'Wild Animal' method, but you'll be able to pick up the Bison and the Red Tailed Hawks.

(Ignore this, read Edit 2 below)
However (there's always a however with Zynga's games), here's where the tricky part comes in. Even though you've found the animals on safari, they still don't show up when you're trying to add them via "Wild Animal' dialog. What must happen is you have to find the animal from the 'Safari' dialog (left side of menu screen), and you have to get to the end, that is all 4 searches, and at the end, when you click 'done', you'll be taken automatically to the Import animal screen of the first animal you found in your safari.

That means, if the Red Tail or the Bison is the first animal found on the safari, then you're good to go. You will have to pay for any Flat tires to get to the end. If you 'quit' before the end, then you will be taken back to the 'Safari' Selection screen.

***Edit***

I can't seem to get the Bison at all, I've found some using the Safari but it never seem to bump me out into the Import  Bison screen

***Edit 2***

Reader Jackye just pointed another method "I added my Red Tail by pressing the "A+" (or whatever your Zoo Grade is) on the home screen. If you press on the animal, you ge"
I tried it and this is a WAY better way than my method mentioned above. 

4 comments:

  1. I added my Red Tail by pressing the "A+" (or whatever your Zoo Grade is) on the home screen. If you press on the animal, you get taken to the 'Wild Animal' method. I just leveled up to 56, and my Bison is still locked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackye! That's really a better way of doing it! I'll update my post to reflect this new information :)

      Delete
  2. What level do you have to get to before the Bison is unlocked? I added my red tail hawk using the zoo grade button as well, and I just got to level 56 but no bison :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, I'm level 57 and it's still not unlocked.

      Delete