We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Friday, February 24, 2012

Dream Zoo: New In-game Update, going past level 55


Just got a notice when I started the game  on Feb 24, 2012, around 3pm, that goes something like...
"Howdy Partner, we have updated a few things in the game, restart to view" (paraphrasing)

They version I see is 1.1.0.6698 from the Settings Menu

You can go past level 55 now. Coin collection bonus is still capped a a max of 250%  (boo!)

I can't get to my store at all, I've been trying a few times now and Dream Zoo keeps crashing


OH, just noticed they added Wild Prairie Animals: Beaver, Fox, Emu, Red Panda. Not sure when they added it, could be in the previous patch, I always assume they would add animals when the max level is adjusted upwards.

You can find the Wild Prairie Animals between the Rainforest and Desert Zone in your Wild Animals Dialogue.

I'll post another blog post with the numbers on the animals and stuff

3 comments:

  1. Do you think there is hope of a future update containing the possibility of adding extra ecpansions, or will I have to delete some of my previous purchases to get space for the new animals? Hate to delete habitats I have played a long time to afford :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think there will be more expansions in future updates. Especially since once they add in more levels to the game, more people will be out of space. The more people who complain about lack of space, the more Zynga will have to give in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx, I hope you are right, and that it happens soon :) The game gets a bit boring when there is less room for growth..,
    And just another question regarding the changes: Is the 250% limit for ecpansions per animal? So that if I add some extra families where I have 1000% already, I can keep earning the coins, instead of selling habitats? Annoying change, anyway... The basics of the game should not be changed like that :(
    Finally, I just have to give you LOTS of credit for keeping track of all the detaiøs and changes og the game. I just love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete