We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dream Zoo: Try not to update to version 1.1.2


As hinted by a reader to this blog, the maximum bonus from habitat space is currently capped at 250% for this current version, and only this current version of 1.1.2

I've tested this on 2 iphones. I have one running Dream Zoo v1.1.2, and another one running some old version. I Collected the correct 1000% on the old version, noted the amount. Then I loaded my zoo in my new Dream Zoo v1.1.2, and I got the amount of gold is the same.

So, I'm sure people at any level need to get extra coins. So if you are collecting coins by stacking habitat space, I would suggest not upgrading to the new version. Yes it does have some *minor* bug fixes (or so they say), but unless you have an issue that is preventing you from playing at all, I'd suggest skipping this update version.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, is there any way to avoid the upgrade? While I loading the game this morning, there was a pop-up window told me to upgrade the app (to close the pop-up window you either have to click "yes" or press the home botton on your divice to avoid clicking "yes" :(

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that popup window just show you that you can do that. If you don't download the app, then it will not update and upgrade

      Delete
  2. Ooh hey, I think I was that reader! Should have left my name!!
    And thanks for being a good zoo neighbor.
    Anne "Fun Zoo"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Syd :)

    Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, seems like I won't be able to load the game till I actually updated it (the down load

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. that sucks, you shouldn't have to update the game. I'm playing okay on older versions of the game on another iphone (friend's)

      Delete