We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dream Zoo Game level 60


Finally managed to hit level 60 late wednesday night. Also got Mr. Bison. I'm considering the Bison a Mister because, well...it looks like a male (actually both parents looks male). I just realized that a lot of these animals are actually sexually dimorphic, but in the game, they are both the same. If Dream Zoo decides to release a Farm Animals Habitat and decided to include Chickens as one of their animals. Then we'd have 2 roosters, or 2 hens as the parents. We won't have 1 rooster and 1 hen. /shrug.

Level 60 and Mr Bison

I'm not sure how many golden fruit we are supposed to get per level, but I got 5 of them, none of them contained any zoo bucks. I remember getting more than 5 at lower levels...maybe not.

Currently breeding a very rare bison and once it's done, I have to decide what to do with me zoo. I find the lower level animals somewhat useless as it doesn't give a lot of coins or XP. But then again, I've put effort into breeding them.

I guess I can be super utilitarian and start breeding lots of tropical animals for future updates. I Indians the tropical animals to be the current final tier animals for end game zoos. That's because you can purchase and go on safari with only coins, which should be the cheapest currency for anyone over level 55.

Deleting animals also mean that me zoo rating will drop below a A+ rating. Buy that doesn't affect gameplay. Zynga should really do something with that, maybe have the rating give a small collection bonus or faster breeding times according to what your current rating is. Might I suggest a 10% bonus coin collect at the A+ rating for all animals and then a 1% drop for every rank there after. Makes it an incentive to breed different animals. Coz the more animals people breed, the more money z¥nga makes.