We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dream Zoo...I can't escape you...



Seems like I really can't escape Dream Zoo. I keep getting pulled back into the game because I know that there are coins to collect. That's really not a very good reason, but it is a valid enough reason for me to go back into the game and play it. And once I'm in the game, it crashes very often, so I end up playing the game more because I have to wait for the load times, and once I get back, I usually forget what I was doing, so I have to go around my rounds around the zoo.

I really have nothing to do in the game in terms of advancing in the game. I guess I'll try to get as many people to add me as their friends. That said, I went to Zynga's Facebook page and their Wall post are kinda sparse and the comments hits are super long. I think I'll add my name every few hours and see what happens there. I don't even think anyone moderates that page. I believe someone just tells an underling to post something once a major update happens.