We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Monday, December 12, 2011

Dream Zoo - Accelerate Baby


Just found out that if you click on Accelerate Baby in a neighbor's zoo, it's takes about 8 hours off the timer. I'm not sure how much time it takes off accelerating expansions because the timer on my expansion is has been on 24:00:00 hrs for about 12 hours now. I'm not sure if that's a bug or not, but it was the same as my previous expansion, but with my previous expansion, it stayed on 24 hours for about 1 full day, then when I woke up one morning, it went down to 18 hours and the countdown went normally. It's weird because I had a friend click on my expansion to accelerate it. He said he clicked it 4 times but I didn't see anything, /shrug

No comments:

Post a Comment