We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dream Zoo: Neighbors in Friends List are missing


I've said in the previous post that my Dream Zoo (on the iphone 3gs) often crashes when I go and visit a neighbor's zoo. Sometimes after opening Dream Zoo after crashing and going back to the Friend's List, I'll find that all my neighbors are missing. All I have are community zoos. I found that if you close out of Dream Zoo normally (not via a crash), when you restart the game, the neighbors will be back! yay!

When I say close out of Dream Zoo, I mean completely quit the game, close it from the background apps, and then restart it. It works for me, it *might* work for you. 

Another way of getting your friends back is to try and add a neighbor using the "Invite with Zoo Code" button (bottom right of the picture below). This way also works but I find that I have to actively go to and search for a Zoo Code, then input the Code.
Invite with Zoo Code

Update on the experiment to see if anything detrimental happens when you don't feed or wash your animals over a long period. So far, I've not feed or wash a subset of the animals, they don't seem to have any effect. I can still collect coins according to their timers. 
All my unwashed and hungry animals

My carnivorous Cheetah wants corn, and my vegetarian Zebra wants bacon. Weird stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment