We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Filling in Values for the Coin Collection Schedule


I want to finish up the Coin Collection Schedule but I'm too lazy to wait and raise all the animal ranks (except champion). If any of are currently raising animals, could you just leave a comment on the different type of animals and their ranks and how much their coin collection amount it.

I only want Full Family amount. That is, 2 parents and 1 baby. Also, make sure that there are no multiplier structures around them, as I want to get an exact amount. That means no buildings, no habitat space, no paths in a square around that animal.

Anything with the information I requested would be nice. e.g. Uncommon Baboon 300.

Although the information to fill in the rest of the spreadsheet is not necessary, since the Champion rank gives the most gold, I still want to fill it up for completeness.

I don't want to leave the spreadsheet open to just anybody, as I don't want people messing with my formulas and such. But if you do want access, let me know and I'll add you as a collaborator.

Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. I just started a spreadsheet with values, too. It's going to take a while to get all those numbers.

    ReplyDelete