We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dream Zoo - Changes in update as of 2/22/12, version 1.1.2


Officially, these are the changes they made
* Performance improvements* Minor bug fixes
The Zoo Team is still squashing some of the crash bugs you've reported! Thanks as always for your continued feedback and support!
There are a few unannounced changes.

  1. Habitat Space bonus additive is now capped at 250% instead of the old 1000%. 
  2. Changed the font of the flying characters when you collect coins. It just seem to be unbolded, which is now easier to see when alot of coins are flying on the screen.
  3. Collecting mail from the inbox is now faster. It seems to be collecting all at once, instead of one by one.
 Yet to be fixed (at least for me)

  1. Sounds turns on after the first safari, only happens when you first start the game. 
  2. More crashing. The game crashes on more actions for me now, like opening store, inbox will crash me sometimes. 
  3. If the game crashes while the inbox is still loading, all the mail that is currently on the screen disappears. This is also true for friends requests. 
  4. Still can't expand the bottom right corner of the map

5 comments:

  1. I was just wondering what the issue was with the bonus tiles... What a big nerf! I don't see how you're supposed to pay for upgrades, mates and expansions now...

    z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I am doing something wrong then. Before the update I was getting 108000 gold for my rhinos the way I had them set up after the update I now get exactly half that with no change in how my habitats are set up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, that's because they changed the maximum bonus from 1000% to 250%.

      Delete
  3. I'm crashing more now that I've updated too. I tried to avoid the update but the app would not continue on to load. I even tried to trick it by clicking OK and letting itunes load, then closing out without updating, but no such luck. So reluctantly I updated. Now I crash if i spend any significant amt of time in the Move tool, so i have to keep saying Done and go back in otherwise I waste all that effort of rearranging when it crashes.

    (I'm Lilydale Zoo -- DATBAQU )

    I also still have a few issues I hoped they'd fix, but they persist:
    1) After i visit neighbors, when I reenter my zoo any coins I collect will not include the values from habitat space. I have to reboot the app to make it "see" habitat values again, otherwise I get the default minimum (learned my lesson on rhinos once as that didnt slip by without notice as Im sure many others did prior);
    2) my paths intermittantly disconnect and leave spaces or turn in wrong direction, so i have to use the Move tool and tap them so they reconnect. Im not sure if values are affected or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, all these bugs sucks big time? By any chance are you on an iphone or ipad? I have a sinking suspicion that they have stopped developing for the apple products and are fixing the android platform game. I just played on my friend's android tablet. All of the issues I have have somewhat been solved in the android tablet version.

      Delete