We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dream Zoo: Hawk and Bison finally arrives in Prairie Habitat


Finally, the Red-Tailed Hawk and Bison finally arrives in our game without any fuss. However, the Bison is still locked and I don't know what level it will take to unlock it. At least it shows up as one of the animals that we can possible import eventually.

4 comments:

  1. Don't get why it's locked,can't be a lvl thing,cause its the 4th habitat ..I've tryed many different ways to gain it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I'm not sure what Zynga is thinking (or not thinking) when it comes to the game

      Delete
  2. Scott (summer lovin)March 1, 2012 at 2:31 PM

    Am really getting sick of zynga sending me msg saying I can now get the bison,I get excited and go check and it's the same shit (bison still locked) grrrrr lol ;0)
    BTW
    u have put some real good helpful ideas up here,keep up the good work
    My only suggestion is..tell ppl to place the babies in top right corner so it's easier and quicker for ppl to find.i have over 160 friends and I don't have the time to search for everyone's babies ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the complement :) I already have a post about placing babies at the loading screen somewhere in this blog.

      Delete