We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Monday, February 6, 2012

Dream Zoo, No more Experience Points from visiting Neighbors


In a previous post, I went over a few ways to going Experience Points (EP) in Dream Zoo. I had used one of the ways to level up quickly from level 50 to level 53 in about 1 day. However, it seems that Zynga has put a stop to the increased amount of EP I can get from visiting neighbors and helping out in their zoo.

Previously, I was getting anywhere from 7,000 to 14,000 EP each time I visited a Zoo and did something in that zoo. However, on Monday, I noticed that none of my actions translated to any EP gained for me. It got me thinking whether it was a game bug, or some soft of accrual (accumulation) of EP when I was level 50.

On the other hand, Zynga could be aware of the bug and quickly took a nerf bat and beat the hell out of the EP gains. Which, lets face it, more likely than Zynga actually planning ahead and keeping a record of how much EP I was earning and then putting that earned EP to my levels when I was able to.

Anyway...I'm level 54 now, no thanks to a grueling 20,000 EP gain this morning feeding/cleaning/collection coins from my own animals. What would have been a 2 Neighbor Visit, took me a few hours.


I do hope any of you reading this blog jumped on the opportunity to gain alot of EP during the sliver of time allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment