We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Monday, March 5, 2012

Dream Zoo: How to get all 12 Mythical Animals (barring level restrictions)



Ding! Level 59! I realised that the Unicorn should be available, but I can't find it anywhere. So I decided to try and add the Unicorn using the Zoo Grade Button, and it worked.



So, using the Zoo Grade button (as shown below), you just scroll down to the mythical creature you have unlocked, click it, and poof! you can to import the animal.



This is to somewhat bypass Zynga's notice that only 2 of the animals are available.



If you come visit my Zoo (OWKZUP), you can see that I've put up the Rampaca, the Ostroo and the Unicorn.

Just like the Dinosaurs, Mythical Animals comes in 2 parts. Mythical Habitat for the lower levels, and Mythical II (two)  Habitat for the higher levels. One example is the Unicorn, unlocked at level 59.

I'll put up the screenshots of Mythical Animals...







And Mythical Animals II



 

6 comments:

  1. Have you had any issues with the second group of mythical animals? I had pairs of all of them except the Unicom and they've all disappeared. Their habitats and cradles are still there but the animals themselves are not, nor are they listed with all the other animals upon pressing the Zoo grade button. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine disappeared when I logged into Dream Zoo at 5pm PST on Tuesday 3/6/12

      Delete
  2. Have you lost your mythical animals II? I seem to have lost all of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woke up today and the 4 Mythical II animals I have are not there. The plot of land is there, but they aren't. Also have 3 babies completed for them and when I try to deliver them the game crashes. Is this happening to you or anyone else? I hope I didn't waste a lot of hearts and time on those animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, I lost my Champion Animals, but the land is still there.

      Delete