We're Moving!

We're moving our content to a new website! Join us at our new location:
--> Dream Zoo Home <--

PhoneGameGuides: Dream Zoo By Zynga

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dream Zoo: Using Check-in for Free Safari


For me it's still buggy, it crashes alot, but you can still get Free Safaris from Checking-in from different places. You don't have the 24 hours restrictions anymore, just have to be in a different map location to cash in on the free safari.

I'm not sure what kind of safari items it has, so far, I've only managed to go to 1 round of safari and all I manage to get was some XP.

Anybody recognize what safari is this from? I really don't want to waste any more coins to just find that safari habitat this is. I wonder if it's location based.


I'm guessing that each location can get you 1 free safari with 2 turns. I'm sure you won't get any flat tires since it's free.

9 comments:

  1. This feature has been live for me since i first started this game when it came out. Perhaps it wasnt available in certain areas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I actually saw this check-in only a month ago I think, on a friend's iphone. Did it also use to give free Safaris on use?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it gives you a free safari if you check into a new area. But the safari only has 2 locations. At your level (and mine), they're pretty much worthless.

      Delete
  2. I've had safaris since day 1. They have come in handy. The safari you have pictured is from the Marsh. You can look at the picture in the upper left corner and it matches the swamp safari screen. Flat tires are possible on the free safaris as well. I've had several.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Thanks for the info. There's still so much about the game I can learn. Thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete
  3. Scott (summer lovin)March 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM

    Yeah it's always been there,and yes u can use it as much as u like as long as new location..it's random which one it takes u on,mostly lower lvls but sometimes higher..and u can get animals for it but most lower lvl but good to trade in and get some money and exp, I do one at home and one at work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried doing this while driving earlier today...wasn't very safe, but it worked. I was on the highway and it registered me at a new location. NOT SAFE at all, but I just wanted to try it.

      Delete
  4. MY TIP FOR TODAY ;0)

    I use sarfais for when new animals arrive
    REASON: 1. Can get more then 1 type at a time
    2.can get rare,very rare and sometimes even champion animals..so u can skip 1 or 2 cycles or even 3 if u get champion
    3.helps u with the goals and rewards

    It cost more but in long run much cheaper cause u not paying for each stage of breeding and it's much quicker to get to champion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good tip Scott! I personally like to breed animals from Common Rank because the Champion rank takes on the timers of the first animal it was bred from.

      Delete